[Clayart] Would someone remind me how/where to send pictures?

Owen Dearing owen at mugrevolution.com
Fri Jan 6 19:18:08 EST 2017

Hi Rox,

Our very own Ray Bogle went to great lengths about a year and a half ago to create a Clayart Forum where we can go to post photos. You can find it here: http://forum.clayartarchives.com/forum/index.php <http://forum.clayartarchives.com/forum/index.php>

I wish more people would use this excellent tool - it’s pretty easy to figure out how to post photos, and once you do, you can copy the link from the post you created and paste it in to a message to be displayed here. The forum works equally as well as a standalone Clayart forum, but for now, since so few people use it, it’s best to post the link on the Clayart email listserve to get eyeballs to your photos

As an example, here are some photos of some glaze tests which I developed and ultimately used on a dinner set that I made last summer for my daughter’s wedding present: http://forum.clayartarchives.com/forum/index.php/topic,377.0.html <http://forum.clayartarchives.com/forum/index.php/topic,377.0.html>

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Owen

> I have questions about a glaze on tiles I saw at Kansas City NCECA 2016.
> Large large tile and glaze that was red with white spots peeking through?
>
> I was you all to see them, tell me the maker or any info you might know.
>
> Roxanne

Owen Dearing, potter
Bend, Oregon
mugrevolution.com