[Clayart] Saw a huge wall of remarkable red tiles with bubbles of while burst up through the red glaze in Kansas CitY NCECA.

Roxanne Hunnicutt roxhun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:44:42 EST 2017

Hi!

I ask about this wall of large tiles at NCECA!

David Lyons replied.  He saw the wall of amazing tiles.   They had the most
amazing glaze and it is pestering my husband badly.  I'd love to send a
picture, but still don't where to send them, in what size, etc.

David sent a nice picture with a lady in the picture. David, could you ask
her what gallery you were in or on what street?

If anyone recalls any details, let me know?

Rox

in oregon where we just got our largest snowfall since a long long time.
Some say 99 years.  Some say 1919. Maybe.  Four days of snow. Schools
closed for five days. (Hubby says between 68 and 77, there was a snow that
was deeper in eugene! )
--
Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable.
-George Bernard Shaw