[Clayart] marketing

Tommy Humphries tommyhumphries at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 9 12:34:54 EST 2017

The epoxy is a much more certain seal...doing a glazed on cover seems more permanent, but often using a low fire over a high fire, you can have separation..
I have used the epoxy putty, a bead around the top edge of the jar, the lid snugs down onto it, a slight twist to seat, and done...no messy runs as with 2 part epoxy.
Urns used to be sealed with tar...kinda smelly for use in homes.

 Tommy Humphries.

Sent from my iPad