[Clayart] marketing

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:59:56 EST 2017

I am kind of curious as to why anyone would want to permanently seal a cremation urn.  Having been involved in several scatterings of ashes it would seem if the urns had been permanently sealed it would have been necessary to break the urn. Seems to me the better solution would be a removable seal that would prevent accidental spillage but also allow the lid to be removed without having to break the urn.

Paul

Sent from my iPad