[Clayart] glue on urns

Cynosure -Arts cynosure_arts at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:54:16 EST 2017

re: spillage:  my dog's, mom's and step-dad's cremains were each given to me (different times and circumstances) in plastic bags.  Until the family had the opportunity to spread them (different times, different places), these bags were kept in individual lovely ceramics urns.  Even if the urn had been overturned, there was no danger of spillage.  It's only in the movies that I see ashes kept loose in an urn (usually to later comic effect).

But, as mentioned earlier, always check with the client about their plans and proceed accordingly.

Eric