[Clayart] marketing

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 15:36:05 EST 2017

Why put the ashes in an urn if your going to scatter them? They usually
do it right out of the box they come in. My ex-mother in law was from
Hawaii and they suspended her box in a leigh with a water absorbent
material that would disintegrate from the water and as it floated away
it would deposit her ashes in the ocean off Oahu.Mike Gordon