[Clayart] Grinding wheels

Bonnie Staffel bstaffel at chartermi.net
Tue Jan 10 18:28:31 EST 2017

That was a very appropriate message, even to girls. I had an apprentice
whose hair reached down her back and very long. She seemed to be very happy
with it. However, I made her pin it up every time she worked on the wheel.
Since she kept forgetting to do it before coming to work, I kept a supply of
hairpins in the studio for her use. She finally got the message. No need to
get that tangled up in the innards of wheels. As a side bar, her sister
worked at a friend's art studio and he didn't seem to have the same safety
rules as I did. Her sister lost a chunk of her scalp in a grinding wheel
accident.

Warm regards, Bonnie

http://webpages.charter.net/bstaffel/

http://vasefinder.com/bstaffelgallery1.html