[Clayart] Loss of membership

Joan Klotz Venicemud at ca.rr.com
Tue Jan 10 19:39:44 EST 2017

I have no idea of what you are talking about (see below).  I receive
numerous clayart posts daily, including today, so clearly the posts
from Clayart to me are not bouncing.  I rarely post to Clayart and
certainly have not done so today (Jan 10, 2017) so I do not believe
that posts from me in your direction are bouncing.  My password has
never been navazobo. What are you fussing about?

Your membership in the mailing list Clayart has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
10-Jan-2017.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders
like this before your membership in the list is deleted. To re-enable
your membership, you can simply respond to this message (leaving the
Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page
at
https://lists.clayartworld.com/mailman/confirm/clayart/9b58fa060f1c2ec3704d17241f185ef5f30e142e
You can also visit your membership page
at
https://lists.clayartworld.com/mailman/options/clayart/venicemud%40ca.rr.com
On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is     navazobo If you have any
questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at     clayart-owner at lists.clayartworld.com