[Clayart] Fwd: Is your website stamped on your work?

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:23:56 EST 2017

Jennifer said: " As for ClayArt's occasional bouts of negativity (sometimes cloaked in humor) I agree with you there too."

Hi Jennifer,

Aawh willikers gee

were you talking about who, or thee?

if you read again careful-lee

you will see

I was talking about "we" --- and

probably the foremost dinosaur - ME

Could "we" just relax, laugh with each other about our foibles, differing ways and ideas, without peeking under every stump and rock for cloaked negativity and insults.   Sometimes things are just what is said, no covert anything!

"We" must remind and remember there are much more satisfying ways to get our undies in a bunch, and our knees jerking and bellies shaking than assuming or screaming insults.

Humor can be a refreshing facet of support for a whole and complete artfully lived life.   Unless exercised, it is the first territory in our brain to shrivel and go flaccid and the really older folks who push the 100 yr mark with mischievous la dolce vita intact are living proof.

I think we were all talking about much the same ideas, but if it was me you were referring to and I spilt anything else in your Wheaties I'm truly sorry.

Best wishes,

David