[Clayart] glue on urns

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 21:45:50 EST 2017

One of my buddies in college( deceased this year ) his father ran a
mortuary, he told me a story about people spreading their loved one's
ashes from an airplane. Family members in the back seat opened their
windows to see better as the person in front emptied the ashes out
their window. A large portion of the ashes flew back in the back window
coating them! Mike Gordon