[Clayart] marketing

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:56:31 EST 2017

Bruce,

There are several companies that advertise launching ashes into space. I
will not name them since I have no idea how "snake oily" they are. Just
google it.

They even advertise a service that returns the ashes back to earth (for
retrieval) after launch. I have to admit, that sounds like such low earth
orbit that I wonder if it truly qualifies as space!

Robert