[Clayart] Gloves and rotating equipment

Dick C cappillings at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:01:46 EST 2017

What Joe said.
If you accidentally touch your bare finger against a bench grinder wheel
while using you will get an abrasion.  But if wearing gloves, the glove
will get pulled in and trapped between the wheel and the tool rest pulling
and trapping your finger against the spinning wheel causing a much more
severe injury.
Dick