[Clayart] glue on urns

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:13:32 EST 2017

As I think I have posted to this list before, I scattered my mother's ashes
over the cliffs in Guernsey, on the route of her favourite walk. Being
rather exposed in the middle of the English Channel, Guernsey has fairly
stiff winds whatever the day. And aster a day or two, one forgets to notice
them.

Typically of my mother, she had the last word, as a large gust blew up as I
was shaking her out of the box. We all got quite coated in ashes, and had a
good laugh about the whole thing.

Robert