[Clayart] Dates on Pots

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 13 15:07:06 EST 2017

You might try this..... a years worth of numbers and the new year add a
letter ...... 1-A ,2-A,3A the following year start with #1 & add B.
When I was working in a bronze foundry I was making thousands of belt
buckles for Well Fargo Bank, we used this system and the bank had some
print out verifying that this was an official W.F. buckle, with each
purchase.Mike gordon