[Clayart] Cold weather

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:38:37 EST 2017

Hi Dave,  been there done that, but then on the other hand, one could put their clay in a deep freezer down at the locker plant for a day or too and not have to get their feet and ears frozen

off.  Glad you are there and not me!!! I can find other more fun ways to prove I'm north country tough!!!!

Misneach,

David