[Clayart] Downsizing--Glaze Materials Available for Free

Tommy Humphries tommyhumphries at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 15 22:41:43 EST 2017

This was a tough email to read.

The lessons taught by John on glaze stability have not only benefited every potter who makes their own glazes, they also have enriched the lives of the general public. With better quality glazes, the public is treated to glazes that are stable, colorful, and most of all safe. Who knows what mischief would be unleashed upon us without his guiding words!

good luck John, here's to a happy retirement!

Tommy Humphries

Sent from my iPad