[Clayart] Downsizing--Glaze Materials Available for Free

Marc Hudson playingwfire at cybermesa.com
Mon Jan 16 02:19:36 EST 2017

John, you've been an inspiration, to me, and I'm sure to countless other "make our own glazes" enthusiasts!  I rely on your software regularly and your book (and Ron's) as a great resource.

Thanks for your insight (no pun intended) into the chemistry we call glaze!

Marc Hudson
www.ceramicartbymarchudson.com