[Clayart] thank you all

mel jacobson melpots2 at visi.com
Sat Jan 21 09:30:29 EST 2017

thank you clayart community for being on topic
and non-partisan during this election cycle.

from what i can gather, from talking to people, we are a
very diverse group. we are older and more settled than many
online groups.

i think we reflect America, about a 50/50 split in philosophy.

the election and swearing in is over.  `it is, what it is.`
we cannot change the outcome.
so.
we get on with our quest to fight clay ignorance.
that is our role on the Internet, to help everyone no
matter, gender, color or religion.

when your questions and answers come across this computer
you are all the same.  `clay loving people.`
with love to all.
mel