[Clayart] fingernail treatment?

Jan Clauson janice.clauson at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 24 00:59:30 EST 2017

On 1/23/2017 1:56 PM, mou10ms wrote:
> And don't forget that better calcium intake will strengthen weak nails.Bonnie Hellman

I have weak nails.  Have taken calcium supplements every day of my life
with little affect.  My mother's nails were weak and so are the nails of
both my sisters.  We keep them clipped short and hope for the best.

On another subject, dry skin on hands.  Hand creams are wonderful, but
we found that you should be sure the cream is fully absorbed by the skin
before handling the clay.  Otherwise you wind up with lovely hand prints
all over your pots!