[Clayart] plucking solution

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:35:31 EST 2017

Hi Laura, you have it dialed in for what you do.

Thanks for sharing/offering your methods and experience.

Regarding terms used in our field, while I was teaching I developed a comprehensive five page handout of the terms we would encounter in communicating in the course contents and beyond...quiz questions got them thinking of terms in context.  The students would pick up more as time, study, and necessity moved on.

Vince Pitelka, who I know to be a stickler for accuracy, has an exhaustive (not exhausting) vocabulary and explanatory definition list on his education website. A good reference.

Misneach,

David Woof