[Clayart] Red Copper Ox

Daphne Vega dvega at meca.edu
Sat Jan 28 15:27:24 EST 2017

Hi Bill- im curious what results you get from the RCO that are different from using green or black C. Ox? Ive only fired it once in my test elec kiln- but plan to test it at ^6 and ^10 reduction. Mostly out of curiosity and interest in glaze chem.
Im not sure i even have a full pound of it, just enough to experiment with.

Thanks
Daphne
Sent from my iPhone