[Clayart] gas kiln kits

Dale Neese dneese at satx.rr.com
Wed Jul 5 12:47:09 EDT 2017

I really recommend the Olsen Kiln Kits. Most any size to fit your needs. All
the welding is done. The door is hinged on the frame when it is shipped.
(lay up your door bricks first!) Custom order the type brick K23 or k26.
Comes with the mortar, burners, gauges, valve and fire ring. You can even
order shelves and post that will fit your kiln. Complete directions and
photos to build the sprung arch support. If you need any help in putting the
kit together Fred Olsen will be happy to help you solve your issues.
I've had my Olsen 24 for 20 something years and still fires beautifully.

Dale Tex
"across the Alley from The Alamo"
Helotes, Texas USA
www.daleneese.com