[Clayart] gas kiln kits

Dannon Rhudy dannon at ccrtc.com
Sat Jul 8 21:45:29 EDT 2017

I'm running behind as usual, a bit late to this discussion,
 but I've had some experience with
Olsen Kiln Kits.  Two kilns at Univ. North Tx were Olsen, and
Fred Olsen came to Texas A&M/Corpus Christi to build a kiln himself.
The class got to watch him do it.  A terrific experience, and he
let us help, explained everything. The kit kilns are well designed,
with an excellent burner system. Takes a bit of attention to get
the firing down, but once one does, and the burners adjusted,-
a great firing kiln, simple and easy. Certainly worth investigating.

regards

Dannon Rhudy