[Clayart] Help Needed in San Juan, PR

Patti Petit boxfairy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 12:13:56 EDT 2017

A family emergency landed me in San Juan 10 weeks ago. I never dreamed I would still be here and no departure time in sight. Meanwhile back home the shops and galleries handling my work are camoring for needed inventory. I am looking for a clay nd glaze source and a location where I can pay for firing. Please reply to boxfairy at yahoo. com or pattipwtit at myemc.net.Thanks,Patti Petit Running Rabbit PotteryBoxfairy at yahoo.com http://www.runningrabbitpottery.com