[Clayart] RE; Help needed aAn Juan, PR

Patti Petit boxfairy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 23:46:20 EDT 2017

Are there any Clayarters in San Juan? My relative's emergency health crisis has continued for 10 weeks and just keeps on. Meanwhile my shops and galleries at home are looking for inventory. I need a source for clay and glaze plus  somewhere I can pay for firing. My sculptural/functional work is not huge, all handbuilt. I have been doing this for thirty some years. Feel free to contact me here. Patti Petit Running Rabbbit Pottery. Boxfairy at yahoo.com http://www.runningrabbitpottery.com