[Clayart] ward burners

jonathan byler jebyler2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 14:32:13 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I just wanted to put in a good word for Marc Ward and his company, Ward Burner Systems.  We have a couple of power burners from them on one of our kilns that are probably pushing 30 years old or more, and they have held up well over the years.  Hi quality stuff, and good prices.  I highly recommend his products and his company if you need burners for your kiln(s).  I’m sure there are many other happy customers amongst us on clayart, but thought I would mention them in case anyone did not know about them already.  With so many shady fly by night options out there, it’s nice to know there is a company run by someone who knows what they are doing and is happy to share his knowledge and help you purchase products that will actually work for you.  There is a boatload of technical info available for free on his website, along with a number of great articles that he has written for clay times over the years too.

best regards from alabama,

jon