[Clayart] violet

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 15:41:15 EDT 2017

Years ago a parent came into the main office where I sold pots to fund
my clay program in high school, asking for a glaze that looked like Egg
Plant. I went HUH??? What's an egg plant?? I'm really on top a my
veggies..  so it was explained to me that it was a deep purple color.,
Never got one but it was a pretty funny event  from those days. BUT not
as strange as .. a student came up to me & asked if he could make a big
penis for his mom (who taught sex ed.) for  condom demonstrations! I
said NO tell her to use a banana !! Never a day went by, Mike Gordon