[Clayart] violet

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:54:00 EDT 2017

for many folks color distracts one's apprehension of good form, but when one brings the right balance of colors to good forms, the pots fly out the door as the $$$ jingle in to the tune of the "squeals" of complimentary expressions of delight that mel mentions.

Set prices just a wee ahead of production ability and its a feeding frenzy for both customers, and potter trotting off to the bank.

david.....................nothing matters unless one declares it to be so.........