[Clayart] Need an adhesive that will withstand a hot, dry climate

James Miner woodfirejim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 20:08:31 EDT 2017

My go-to adhesive to hold mounting brackets on the backs of any type of
glazed or unglazed ceramic is Shoe Goo.  You have to put some goo between
the ceramic and the backer, and put a little on top of the backer to seal
it in place.  I don't see why it would not hold a backing on an earring,
even in the desert.  YMMV.

Jim