[Clayart] Need an adhesive that will withstand a hot, dry climate

Maria Root mariaroot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 02:08:12 EDT 2017

I use E-6000 quite a bit. I'm in Seattle so contend with very different
weather. What happens to it in the desert?

I was trying to glue brite nails to marbles and E-6000 didn't work
well--lots of things didn't. I ended up using Loctite clear epoxy.

I'm interested to try PL3 and Shoe Goo.

--
*Maria Root*
Primitiva Pottery and Tile