[Clayart] Clayart Forum - sign on issue

Jen Birenbach jaapots at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 14:43:47 EDT 2017

I have a problem with the forum and I can't figure out how to address it. Perhaps someone here can help?
The forum recognizes my email if I try to Register.When I try to login in it does not recognize my email. When I request the password, the response is:
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, this account has not yet been approved.
However, I can't remember when I last signed into the forum- I had forgotten I'd ever been on the page.
How can I stop the circular response and gain access to the Forum?
Thanks in advance for any and all assistance,Jen BMassachusetts "We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." Joseph Campbell