[Clayart] clayart future

Jen Birenbach jaapots at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 14:50:21 EDT 2017

I just found/read this post. I'm so glad the decision is to keep it as is - for all the reasons listed below. I have been receiving the Clayart emails for years (even the first version,) but my life took me away from clay for many of them. Being able to review the emails by topic has been fantastic for this old-newby who has been able to return once again.
I can't be happier with the moderation- w/out it, all seems to become twitter-madness pretty quickly - and frankly, that's not welcome in my life.
Thank you for all you do & share,Jen BMassachusetts "We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." Joseph Campbell