[Clayart] Rent Collection Courtyard

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 24 14:54:54 EDT 2017

I too have a big collection & just looked & found 2 copies of the "Rent
Collection", printed in the People's Republic of China, by the Foreign
Language Press in 1968, Peking. Research in GOOGLE,  I found here...
http://www.leapleapleap.com/2011/07/artistic-classics-of-the-new-china-
the-rent-collection-courtyard/ shows that they were cast into bronze.
Where the original clay sculptures are, or if they are  still shown
somewhere in China, I don't know. Mike Gordon