[Clayart] dampers and flues

Tom Sawyer tsawyer at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 15:26:04 EDT 2017

Mel,

Still lurking. A few years older and tribulation fought through this past
year including back surgery. Switched to some hand building but I am now
able to throw again. I just put together a portfolio of work that I have
done in the past couple of years. If your interested as one of my mentors,
I'll send you a file.

Tom
Thomas Sawyer, M.D., J.D.