[Clayart] dampers and flues

dianamp at comcast.net dianamp at comcast.net
Mon Jul 24 19:18:06 EDT 2017

Greetings Tom!

Glad you are well and able to pot!

Sincerely,

Diana Pancioli

----- Original Message -----

From: "Tom Sawyer" <tsawyer at cfl.rr.com>
To: "Clayart international pottery discussion forum" <clayart at lists.clayartworld.com>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 3:26:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Clayart] dampers and flues

Mel,

Still lurking. A few years older and tribulation fought through this past
year including back surgery. Switched to some hand building but I am now
able to throw again. I just put together a portfolio of work that I have
done in the past couple of years. If your interested as one of my mentors,
I'll send you a file.

Tom
Thomas Sawyer, M.D., J.D.