[Clayart] dampers and flues

John Hesselberth jjhesselberth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 06:12:05 EDT 2017

Robert is right on here. In fact any business person who does not understand the full cost of their products will soon be “belly-up”. I suspect it is one of the primary reasons for business failure—and that includes potters and potteries. And don’t forget a fair wage for yourself  and things like insurance in your cost calculations. It is not just equipment and materials.

Regards,

John