[Clayart] dampers and flues

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 11:12:00 EDT 2017

I don't know if it is just my sensitivities but using the term " product" to refer to the results of my ceramic efforts  just does not seem exactly appropriate.  To me the use of the term has more relevance to manufacturing type operations than it does to the work of my hands and mind.

Paul
Sent from my iPad