[Clayart] costs and business (digression)

Tom Sawyer tsawyer at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 27 15:11:22 EDT 2017

I'm so in love with pottery as an amateur that I keep almost everything I make. My home is full, my garage is packed and I'm filling up the kids homes as well. I haven't done a show in a few years now but what you say is true. I have been blessed with financial success so I don't ever have to sell anything and I work some every day in pottery. I have no idea what to charge and feel bad if my charges are under cutting full time artists. Loving life in semi-retirement and I am happy to say recovered almost completely from back surgery; now back to the studio.

Tom
Thomas Sawyer, M.D., J.D.