[Clayart] art fairs etc

KATHI LESUEUR kathi at lesueurclaywork.com
Fri Jul 28 15:57:04 EDT 2017

On Jul 28, 2017, at 1:05 PM, mel jacobson wrote:

we know that big groups of potters, selling over a two county area can really generate a huge amount of total sales...but, it takes very keen, professional minded leaders to pull it off. it is organized like a NFL team.  it is never `just do it`.  and, they repeat it every year.
people are waiting for the extravaganza next year.>>

For years I've done the Annual Potters Market in Southfield, Mi. Over 120 potters. The best organized show I've ever seen. We all help set up and work the show, have a kitchen to feed everyone working it. Over a million in sales.

People who like pots like to see lots of pots. Everybody wins.

KATHI LESUEUR
http://www.lesueurclaywork.com