[Clayart] Art Fairs

eric ciup eciup at gmx.com
Sat Jul 29 21:22:43 EDT 2017

Yes but,  I once lost $500 wholesale at a show in Ottawa when someone
walked off 4 large boxes of my work that was in storage, they took my
dolly as well. A jeweler couple I knew lost $40,000 when a moments
inattention while tearing down a show allowed someone to walk off with a
small briefcase, it took them years to recover.