[Clayart] finding calls for entry?

Robert Smith rakunart at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:11:54 EDT 2017

I use CaFE (Call For Entry), a Westaf product, an easy to use website that
you set up with images of your work from which you pull available work for
entering shows et.al. You pay through the website as well. I don't enter a
lot of shows (too busy teaching to make my own work) but this site has led
to 6-8 shows. The site is free to artists but I understand that the venue
pays for its services.