[Clayart] (Paper clay bags)

dianamp at comcast.net dianamp at comcast.net
Sun Jul 30 20:59:17 EDT 2017

Thanks so much David!!!

Glad to hear from you!

And happy to hear that paper bags might last years.
The university was given a whole bunch of Goldart
recently and the bags of clay will be picked up on Monday.

I think the shed has been dry; I was told that there is "dust"
on the bags.

The person donating them said that a few of the bags
might need plastic bags because of some bag damage.
But I didn't have time to drive there to look at all of them.
I lost some sleep over this--wondering if the bags might
have altered over the years. (Probably 10 to 15 years.)

But that hasn't been my experience. The paper seems to be
relatively stable. I just wondered if others found that to be true
too.

Thanks so much for your help with this.
I will let you know how it turns out :)

Sincerely,