[Clayart] charging less

Paul Lewing pjlewing at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 23:51:22 EDT 2017

On Jul 31, 2017, at 2:34 PM, mel jacobson <melpots2 at visi.com> wrote:

it has always been a very controversial issue here in minnesota that some of the most inexpensive pots you can purchase are made by warren mackenzie.

Yes his pots have always been cheap, but I once long ago took a workshop with Warren.  One day he made teapots and I sat at the wheel next to him and made teapots too.  The next day we each trimmed and assembled them.  At the time I was charging three times as much for a teapot as he was.  In the same amount of time he made many more teapots than I did.  He actually made more money that day than I did.

Paul Lewing
www.paullewingtile.com <http://www.paullewingtile.com/>
www.paullewingart.com <http://www.paullewingart.com/>