[Clayart] Using clay to print and whisper wheels

Terry Lazaroff terrylazaroff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:54:01 EDT 2018

Hi Kathleen;

Get wheels that lock.

Terry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: kathleen gordon
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 8:25 AM
To: clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Subject: [Clayart] Using clay to print and whisper wheels

Hello all,
My new session of teaching start soon and I have two questions that some of you may be able to answer.
1. I want to use wet clay as a stamp,putting fabric paint on it and then print the image on fabric. Has anyone else done this? Do you have any tips on how it works best.(how wet /dry clay should be. How best to apply ink)
2. Our classroom got 6 new whisper wheels ,but due to space constraints they have to be separated to allow students to use them. Dragging them across the floor got old fast. A tech put small wheels on them. The wheels moved in use. I wrote to the whisper folks,they had nothing to offer. I can’t imagine I am the only one with this problem so I am hoping someone has a great solution I can try.
Thank you for your help.
Kathleen

Sent from my iPad