[Clayart] Thank you for all the great wheels on wheels ideas!

Vince Pitelka vpitelka at dtccom.net
Sat Aug 18 20:20:19 EDT 2018

Hi Penny -
Thanks for your kind words.  The "Information Security Officer" at Tennessee Tech told me that my faculty website would be disabled on the day after I retired.  They would not consider letting a retired faculty maintain a website on the TTU server, which seems STUPID!  It should be a win-win situation for the University.  So the website should have been disabled on August 1st.  It's still up, so I advise anyone who wants to download PDF handouts to go do it now. I already have a new website with Bluehost, but it's empty.  The IT people at TTU offloaded my WordPress website to a secure share site and I saved those files to Dropbox, so once I get home in the second week of September, I will get some help setting up the new website.  That might take some time, but all of that information will be available when the website is up and running.  The new website is vincepitelka.com, but like I said, there's nothing there yet.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Retired Faculty, Appalachian Center for Craft
School of Art, Craft & Design, Tennessee Tech University
Now residing Chapel Hill, NC 27516
vpitelka at dtccom.net
sites.tntech.edu/wpitelka/