[Clayart] Studio clean out sale

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:38:44 EDT 2018

ya Steve, I am near to another studio "clean out" also....

Some fortunate soul should grab your Walker pug ASAP.

Only one in its league is the old Soldner tub w/stationary mix bars which I also have, and perhaps be willing to surrender for an equitable price.

But I emphatically say: buy Steve's Walker!!! and live on w/out regrets. (and perhaps wi'out some fingers ifen yous gets stupit)

Woofin back in Oregon

David "Thing Maker" Woof