[Clayart] rice paper story

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 15:28:24 EDT 2018

Washi paper? I see it made sometimes on the NHK show from Tokyo.  Mike
Gordon
from Google......
Washi Paper - Tokyo, Japan - Roam Far and Wide

Jan 23, 2017 ... Washi paper, usually made from the pulp of the
mulberry tree, is an essential part
of Japanese culture. Searching for washi in Tokyo, Japan.
https://www.roamfarandwide.com/washi-paper/ - 239k - Cached - Similar
pages