[Clayart] glaze screening

Michael Wendt mwendt at wendtpottery.com
Mon Oct 1 01:23:43 EDT 2018

As requested, I shot a short video of the glaze mixing and screening set up
I use.
I don't know if this YouTube link will pass through so if not , just Google

Michael Wendt pottery videos and see if it comes up

here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8irYS3tKxtY&feature=youtu.be

Ask any further questions or come visit, camera and note book in hand and
copy what you find useful.
You are all welcome to visit.
Michael Wendt
Lewiston, Idaho