[Clayart] mel is adjusting

Kathy Schultz K1claylady at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 11:29:18 EDT 2018

I hope she can adjust to her new home. My mother, who had dementia, thought she was traveling and in a hotel. They had many activities which she enjoyed doing even though her attention span was short. It was a wonderful facility and they were
a very caring group. It helped having some of her furniture and things she recognized in her room. As you say, you do what you have to do.
Kathy Schultz

Sent from my iPad