[Clayart] mel is adjusting

Daphne Vega dvega at meca.edu
Wed Oct 10 14:34:42 EDT 2018

Hi Mel-
I don't feel sorry for you, but I do feel. Clayart is funny, creates a
feeling of knowing each other even when we have never met. So, I feel for
all the care you have taken on and the decisions you have been faced with,
I can only imagine the strength and love needed to do all of this.

Best-
Daphne

--
www.dvegadesigns.com